FOR SALE BY AUCTION – 500 ACRES OF ARABLE COUNTRY NEAR COOTAMUNDRA, SW SLOPES NSW
In the highly sought after but tightly held Cootamundra region, rarely does the opportunity to purchase 500 acres of quality mixed farming country present itself.
At approximately 90% arability, boasting red loam soils to grey loams near the creek line, ‘Westbury’, Bethungra is suited to grain and grazing crops, as well as lucerne and other improved pastures. The property is currently sown down to Kittyhawk and Wedgetail wheat.
• 503 acres (approx.)
• 90% arable (approx.)
• Operational bore, access to town water and 2 good-sized dams
• Red loam soils to grey loam soils near the
• Currently sown down to wheat
• 527mm average annual rainfall
• 3 bedroom home (plus study)
• Machinery shed, hayshed and woolshed
• Approximately 45 minutes to Wagga Wagga,
25 minutes to Cootamundra.
UNLESS SOLD PRIOR, THE AUCTION OF ‘WESTBURY’ WILL BE HELD AT 11AM, FRIDAY 24 MAY IN THE STEPHEN WARD ROOMS AT THE COOTAMUNDRA LIBRARY.
Contact James Tolmie on 0439 991 082 (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an inspection.