For Sale by Tender – Cootamundra Grazing Country
“Birralee” is a 485 hectare (1197 acre) grazing property, 8km west of Cootamundra. With an average rainfall of 623mm a year, this area is highly regarded for reliability and soft finishes. “Birralee” has been used to grow seed triticale and various legumes over the years. With approximately 40% arability, this property would suit a mixed farming operation with an emphasis on livestock.
- Water is a feature with town water connected, an equipped bore and scattered dams across the property
- The property is currently running 2100 composite ewes and 1100 ewe lambs. 1100 wether lambs have recently left the property
- The 4 bedroom brick homestead (circa 1964) has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one ensuite), plus an in-ground pool
- Property infrastructure includes a 3-stand shearing shed, all steel sheep and cattle yards, 400t of vertical storage, 2 machinery/hay sheds and a work shop
- The property is subdivided into 24 main paddocks.
Tenders close 2.00pm, Friday 23rd March. Vendor reserves the right to accept an early offer.
Agents comments: this property represents a great opportunity for graziers or mixed farmers to secure additional country in the tightly held Cootamundra region. Inspections are highly recommended.